Preschool - 3-4 Yrs
I will express my unique creative ideas and talents.
A preschooler's world opens up in new ways as children improve coordination, learn complex games, and begin to interact more with others. Children learn by doing, and at Big Apple Day Care, your preschooler will strengthen his or her cognitive skills with plenty of hands-on activities.
Our curriculum is organized into theme-based units that address complex topics that encourage children to develop their skills and confidence. Each unit incorporates language, math, science, creative arts, music, motor skills and social development.
- Observation-based assessments that demonstrate progress
- Thematic units that encourage curiosity, self-direction and confidence
- Math and science skills heightened through hands-on experiences
- Portfolios to collect your child's work and capture their unique creative expression
- Small group instruction
- Half-day program also available-availability varies by center
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child's day
Space in our programs is limited. Program availability varies by center.