I will develop friendships, confidence and self-esteem.
It is a whole new world when babies take to their feet. They walk, they talk, and they begin to develop relationships with each other. Your toddler has so many things he or she wants to see and do, and we'll be there to guide your child every step of the way.
Toddlers learn through sensory experiences that enhance their cognitive, language, motor and social skills. They turn ideas into words and phrases to better express themselves, and practice the value of sharing and cooperating through group play. Children at this stage start to develop friendships and gain confidence as they use their words and thoughts to interact with others. It is important for children to express themselves creatively and, through our Early Foundations® Toddlers program, we encourage all children to develop their unique skills and interests.
- Daily whole group instruction promotes social skill development
- Balance of nurturing, playtime and learning throughout the day
- Monthly thematic units that provide a variety of daily activities and experiences
- Development of confidence, self-esteem and a love of learning
- Learning areas focused on dramatic play, creative arts, language and sensory exploration
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child's day